Popular Posts

As an artist I have the desire to tell the story of my paintings. I will be posting my art with the story next to it,so people can understand my inspiration at the time of painting it.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meditation

" Western Buddha "
It is difficult to paint at the house, little space to display all the art stuff, but now and then I manage to finish a painting.
My friend Patricia and I are trying hard to rent the space we had two years ago. We really worked hard over there and produced a lot.
It is incredible how the mind speaks through my artist fingers.I was amazed when I saw what came out in my last painting.
A BUDDHA..my whole body was claiming some meditation.
Thanks to the outcome of this painting I started looking for a space to meditate and I found one.

No comments:

Post a Comment